Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Now you can be obsessed with our lives...

As many of you know I (Krista) am obsessed with reading other people's blogs - so I decided it was time to start our own. Welcome to Meet the Parry's. We are excited to share our life with you (only the good stuff) and we hope you will share yours with us. What is the equation in the header you ask? It's the Parry Equation. Aspire to Inspire before you Expire. When we were dating Tim had a professor who said this to his class and we thought it was so cool that we have made it the Parry equation. So that's how we will start this blog:

Aspire to Inspire before you Expire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parrys'
This is great...and I love the equation. However, you ought to post pictures, because I think Krista knows that she is more obsessed with looking at all of the blog pictures than reading all of the blogs.
POST AWAY, MY FAMILY!!

rebecca said...

So, this is great! I would love it if we all had a blog. I'm just waiting to read more, Krista :)