With Thanksgiving exactly one week behind us, the holiday season turns into something else...Lights! I mean Christmas lights. I am married to Mr. Griswold himself. He prides himself on having the best lights display in the neighborhood (granted we are normally the only ones in the 'hood to have more than one strand of lights), nonetheless, it brings holiday cheer to those on our street. I know it doesn't look like much but you're going to have to believe me that we have the best display on the street. People come from blocks away to "ooh and ahh." I think we're going to start charging a drive-by fee! 

This year we even started a neighborly challenge. Our neighbor, Artist Dave (called this because he's an amazing artist), normally is Mr. Scrooge during the holidays and never puts lights out. Well we came home the other night to this: 
Notice the artist red strand. So come drive by...but don't be surprised if we ask for $$! Happy Holidays.
9 comments:
I had no idea you had a blog. I found you through Denise's. It's fun to see what you are up to. We try to keep ours up to date, daveandles.blogspot.com
Stay in touch.
so are we really skiing wednesday or are you messing with me? working on a babysitter as we speak
actually I was already in training but if that's how you like to remember it it's all good :)
Tell Mr. Griswold nice job!!! That looks like it took some serious time....We don't have one itty bitty light on the outside of our house, it looks great, I can just visualize the cars :) talk to you tomorrow some time
touche, touche
Wohhhhhh! Yes, my jaw dropped when I clicked on your site just for fun to see if maybe you had added something and to my surprise here you are! Yay!! Now you have earned a spot on my blogs to check out :) Love you! We'll have to drive the boys by your house :)
Krista~ Rebecca gave me your blog page, I am so glad she did! I can stalk you now too!:-) our blog is norarobinson.blogspot.com Keep in touch!
People should read this.
Post a Comment