Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rock Band on Tour


All of you know that my favorite pasttime is to sing Karaoke. It's not because I am neccessarily good at it, but I love to perform! We just purchased the new game Xbox game Rock Band and oh does it rock! We stayed up until midnight last night (which is very late for the old timers. We are normally in bed by 10) because our fans kept wanting more. The crowd pleaser is definitely Bon Jovi's 1980s hit "Wanted Dead or Alive." I must say my vocals are spot on. Tim has turned into quite the drummer. Who knows, maybe you'll see us perform at a stadium near you!

4 comments:

Leslie and Dave said...

It takes me back to the days at the Tavernacle in SLC.

Merry Christmas!

Denise said...

yeah, the tavernacle or that ghetto bowling alley, krista was always sure to put on a good show. Can't wait to come play it, I played Alice in Chains "Dirt" on guitar hero tonight scoring an 86% on my second round, I'm ready to move on to rockband baby!

Jessica said...

Did not know you had a blog.
The more the merrier.
Happy new year!

The Chic Frugal Mama said...

K. We LOVE Rockband! We must join up. Also, where are you guys living now?