Now that I am a mother to a Fib, I figured it was time to cut my hair. Here is the new me:

I am not so sure it shows my personality, it may be a bit too "serious" for me. But it's a nice change. Tim told me I look more mature. I'm not so sure that is a compliment, but I'm going to take it as one! Thoughts?
13 comments:
It's way cute, I really like it! Did you do new eye makeup too? Something else looks different, very hot!
Ooh Denise, very observant. I had an appt at the MAC Counter in Fashion Place with my favorite artist Nate. You have to go to him, he's the best. They just introduced a new color line designed by a famous graffiti artist. This is what's on my eyes:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY27301&PRODUCT_ID=PROD12687
aunt kissta we lalalalove it! you look freakin amazing!! We Sure do love you :)
Really cute!
You look amazing! I have had the same hair for the past 20 years of my life but I don't think I could pull off anything else. So glad you are feeling better. Love from Paris!
I like the new do. Have you ever had your hair this short? It looks great, and yes "grown up", but you knew that would happen one day right? Glad to see everything worked out with your surgery. Take Care.
Wow!!!! You look great!!! I love the color and cut! I don't remember the last time you had it that short, but it really compliments your face!!!!!
You are one hot Mama-to-a-Fib!! :-)
You are the refined Krista from when your hair was short in....10th grade? I still remember your School ID with your yellow spaghetti-strap, and your short hair.
I must say, you are MUCH hotter now. Even though you know I still wanted to be like you even in all of your tenth-grade glory.
But, I do like the hairdo.
And, I am supposed to be calling you back today. We'll see how that goes....
:-)
Love you
You look gorgeous, Krista!!! Love the cut and I am glad you are doing so well after "giving birth", LOL!!
by the way....
your resort of yours had made it to the big league:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/getaways/02/18/park.city/index.html
Hey! You are soooo CUTE! I got your link off lindsays! I Love your blog. Now we all can keep in touch through our blogs!! Im going to add you to mine if you dont mind!
Post a Comment